Thursday, May 8, 2008

I wish I could have surprised you...

The other day, after finishing something at work that took a great deal of time and turned out looking good, I was thinking that I need to remember it and share it with you when I got home. I knew that I would forget about by the end of the day and that I would end up not telling you about it. The thought hit me that I could send a message to the blog and I could share it with you as it happens ( well close to when it happens ). I set it up for YOU. If it were for someone else, why would I do it at home, on a computer that logs everything I do, and use an email account that you have FULL access to? I wanted to do something else to share my daily life with YOU, not anyone else. I just wish I could have had it up and running before you found out about it.

No comments: